1 October, 2012
The Community Development Society of Saskatchewan is pleased to provide a unique community development workshop for those wanting to rejuvenate and grow their collaborative capacity.
Please join us on Monday October 1st, 2012 and join with fellow community members and organisations from across Saskatchewan who are committed to deepening their capacity to lead community collaborations.
If you have ever asked…
- How to attract people and keep them involved?
- How to make and carry out decisions on tight timelines?
- How to be realistic and sustainable in your expectations and commitments?
- How to influence the right people to create the change you want?
- How to not reproduce oppressive/offensive power structures?
...then this is an important workshop for you to attend.
When: Monday October 1st
Where: Saskatoon Saskatchewan, (location TBA)
Time: 10:00 A.M. to 3 P.M.
There is no fee to attend this workshop, lunch will be provided.
Please RSVP your confirmation of attendance to: Sydney Bell, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 655-5383
Community Development Society of Saskatchewan