4 September, 2013
Innoweave is partnering with the PricewaterhouseCoopers Canada Foundation to offer a Collective Impact Workshop 1 and Facilitator Session.
- Date: September 4, from 1:00pm - 3:00pm EDT (2 hour Facilitator Session by conference call) and attendance at the Collective Impact Workshop 1 on September 9 from 8:00am - 5:00 pm EDT
- Location: PricewaterhouseCoopers Canada Foundation, 18 York Street, Toronto, ON
- Deadline: Applications are due August 12th. Space is limited. Successful applicants will be notified by August 16th.
To apply for this facilitator session:
- Follow the instructions to create an application. Prior to creating an application, you will need to create an account and log in.
- Once you are logged in, select "Innoweave Applications" under Create a New Submission and choose "Collective Impact" Facilitator Session.
- Complete the application in full and please remember to click "Submit Application" when you are done.