Innoweave is partnering with the PricewaterhouseCoopers Canada Foundation to offer a Collective Impact Workshop 1
This workshop, hosted by the PricewaterhouseCoopers Canada Foundation, will help 3-4 member teams of leaders from community organizations to:
- Explore the community system in which your organization operates and the change you want to see
- Lay the groundwork for Collective Impact by building toward the three pre-conditions and five conditions of Collective Impact
- Start to build a common agenda that is driven by data and urgency around the issue being tackled
- Build a community engagement strategy that ensures that influential leaders and people with lived experience are part of community change process
- Develop a short term plan that builds engagement, community will and an urgency to move forward
- When: Monday, September 9, 2013, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Where: PricewaterhouseCoopers Canada Foundation, 18 York Street, Toronto, ON
- Deadline: Applications are due August 12th. Space is limited. Successful applicants will be notified by August 16th.
Workshop 2 will run in February 2014 and will be focussed on groups of 10+ organizations that have begun working together. More information can be found here.
To apply for this workshop:
- Complete the Collective Impact Self-Assessment; you will be asked to include your results code in your application.
- Follow the instructions to create an application. Prior to creating an application, you will need to create an account and log in.
- Once you are logged in, start a new submission under "Innoweave Applications" and choose "Collective Impact" workshops.
- Complete the application in full and please remember to click "Submit Application" when you are done
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.