Social Enterprise World Forum 2013

You are here

Date: 
2 October, 2013 to 4 October, 2013

The Social Enterprise World Forum 2013 (SEWF 2013) will be a gathering of over 1000 Canadian and international participants involved in the social enterprise movement. Attendees will represent countries in every corner of the globe, and consist of social enterprise practitioners from all sectors and purposes, funders, investors, and supporters, elected officials and public servants.

In Canada, Social Enterprise is expanding on an amazing trajectory. Several years ago a fledging discussion on the periphery of the non-profit, business and government sectors began at the first Canadian Social Enterprise Conference in 2004. Today social enterprise is a significant component of the efforts and innovation being used across the country to address complex social and economic issues in our communities.
At the SEWF 2013 Canada’s Social Enterprise will share our experiences, stories, and learn from an international body of knowledge and experience. This event is a unique opportunity to catalyze our Social Enterprise sector by furthering the creation of a supportive environment for success. Consistent with previous world forums, the Canadian participation rate is anticipated to be 70% of all attendees, with the remaining 30% coming from international jurisdictions.

Read more

Register now


The 6th Annual Social Enterprise World Forum is being hosted by the TRICO Charitable Foundation, in partnership with the Social Enterprise Council of Canada, the Social Finance Forum and the Canadian CED Network.

Event Contact: 
MCI Vancouver
Luciana Vondrasek
1444 Alberni Street - Suite 200
Vancouver BC, Canada V6G 2Z4
Region: 
Location: 
Telus Convention Centre
Calgary  Alberta
Canada