In Toronto and beyond, social innovators and pioneers of new ways of doing things are popping up all around us. We can’t predict the results. This by nature is complex. The complexity can be overwhelming - halting our learning, making us feel stuck, tense, and even perpetuating fragmentation and conflict - with and among those who are also trying to make a better world a practical reality.
This training will explore:
How we can use methods and practices of collaborative and participatory leadership to connect social innovation efforts, learn from one another and address the complexity of the challenges facing communities and organizations today?
This is for people who:
- are not shying away from all the work it takes to make a better world a practical reality
- see that making a better world cannot happen in isolation
- want to increase their capacity to learn
- need to work with diverse voices and invite real diversity into their work
- are ready to develop their own capacity, and the capacity of those doing good work around us
WHAT IS AoH?:
- art of hosting is a technology of social learning.
- art of hosting is a practice of personal and collective leadership that makes the world a better place.
- art of hosting is about adaptive knowledge and not getting addicted to best practices
The Art of Hosting is an intensive three day experiential personal leadership and professional development training designed to build community and explore powerful participatory leadership practices to address complex community, organizational and societal challenges.
Click here for more information on the event and to register.