Nov 27-28, 2013
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
A two-day workshop from the Community Sector Council Newfoundland and Labrador to improve governance in the non-profit, community based sector. Ideal for volunteer board members and staff whether new to non-profit leadership or in need of a refresher.
Topics will include:
- Fiduciary responsibilities of the Board of Directors
- Recruiting and Retaining Board Members , Meeting Management and Committees
- Board Models & Board Staff Relations
- Effective use of Board Manuals for Orientation and Operations
- Risk Assessment, Liability and Insurance - What is a nonprofit board liable for?
- Financial Health for Boards
For more information or to register please call Bettina at 1-877-651-1140 or email email@example.com