Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity to hear from TWO great speakers at our next webinar learning event. Our speakers will highlight the importance of integrating and marketing your co-operative advantage; they will provide you with the proper tools and methods to engage your co-op stakeholders and distinguish your co-op brand from the rest of the competition.
[ register here ]
The "MOCA" Strategy
Georgina Whyatt of Oxford Brookes Univeristy will be presenting on the Marketing Our Co-operative Advantage (MOCA) Strategy . Webinar attendants will understand how to implement this as a marketing strategy and what organizational factors in your co-op can enable you to capitalize on your co-operative advantage. Applying MOCA to your co-op business is very much the responsibility of all levels of the co-op and not simply the marketing team.
The MOCA Strategy Presentation will highlight:
- Understanding the core elements of MOCA
- MOCA's relevance to co-ops of all sizes and types
- Why implement it as part of a marketing strategy?
- What organizational factors enable/ hinder its implementation?
- How to address the challenges to your co-op's MOCA strategy
Creating a Co-operative Identity Online:
In today’s wired world, the internet is the single most important tool for marketing your business or organization. For co-operatives, this means more than just marketing their goods and services: it also means promoting what makes co-ops different from other enterprises.
Donna Balkan,has researched the extent to which Canadian co-operatives reflect the co-op difference on their websites, and the results may be surprising.
In her presentation, she will talk about:
- Why it is important for your website to reflect co-operative values and principles
- The Co-operative Identity Web Index (CIWI), a tool for measuring online co-op identity.
- Best practices in promoting co-operative identity online, including co-op websites and social media sites from Canada and beyond.