8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
MaRS Discovery District, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
ImpactOntario is a landmark conference that brings world-changing Ontario ventures together with world-leading investors and intermediaries. Designed to support deal flow and impact investing opportunities through pitch sessions, one-to-one meetings and plenary panels, ImpactOntario aims to increase capital directed to profitable ventures with a scalable, sustainable impact.
ImpactOntario will spotlight ventures across a variety of industries including:
- Health & Wellness
- Education & Technology
You should attend ImpactOntario if you’re interested in:
- Identifying impact investing opportunities
- Learning about impact investing from social innovators and thought-leaders
- Exploring innovative cross-sector funding opportunities
- Networking and engaging with a group of forward-looking investors
- Scaling your impact and diversifying your portfolio
- Being a part of the global momentum
Who should attend?
- Angel Investors
- Fund Managers
- Families and Family Offices
- Financial Institutions and Corporations
- Social Entrepreneurs
- Wealth Advisors and Asset Managers
Interested in pitching?
ImpactOntario will feature ventures achieving positive social/environmental impact across a variety of industries including sustainable food, clean technology, affordable housing, education and enterprises employing or supporting persons facing barriers to success.
If you are a venture or fund working in any of our highlighted sectors and are interested in pitching at ImpactOntario, please contact Tristina Sinopoli at email@example.com for more details!
If you are interested in buying your early bird ImpactOntario tickets, or getting a sneak peak ticket offer for the Social Finance Forum, visit our registration page!