Tuesday April 29, 2014 - Webinar
10:00am - 12:00pm
Tuesday May 6, 2014 - Coaching Session
10:00am - 11:30am
So you’ve got an idea for a business that could generate revenue for your nonprofit. Now what?
This webinar will:
- introduce social entrepreneurship
- identify how business ideas for social enterprise are generated
- assess organizational readiness for social enterprise
Presented by: Mary Ferguson, Eko Nomos
Following the webinar, a coaching session allowing for individualized follow up about applying the webinar topics to your organization. Pre-registration for the coaching session is not required.
Other webinars in this series include:
- Introduction to Social Enterprise and Earned Revenue Strategies for Nonprofits - April 16, 2014
- Social Enterprise Feasibility - May 21, 2014
- Growing Your Social Enterprise - June 4, 2014
The Rural Social Enterprise Constellation is connecting, supporting, and growing social enterprise in rural Ontario. It’s a unique partnership among a diverse network of supporters and doers of rural social enterprise and is part of a broader movement to strengthen the social economy in Ontario.