Wednesday May 21, 2014 - Webinar
10:00am - 12:00pm
Wednesday May 28, 2014 - Coaching Session
10:00am - 11:30am
The initial assessment of your business idea was positive. Now it’s time to figure out if it really is feasible!
This webinar will:
- provide an overview of key challenges and questions related to social/environmental, business and organizational feasibility of your idea
- includes case examples from social enterprises demonstrating the importance of feasibility assessment and opportunities to refine social enterprise ideas
- explore tools to assess feasibility and readiness in more depth
Presented by: Cathy Lang, C. Lang Consulting
Following the webinar, a coaching session allowing for individualized follow up about applying the webinar topics to your organization. Pre-registration for the coaching session is not required.
Other webinars in this series include:
- Introduction to Social Enterprise and Earned Revenue Strategies for Nonprofits - April 16, 2014
- Business Idea Exploration for Nonprofits - April 29, 2014
- Growing Your Social Enterprise - June 4, 2014
The Rural Social Enterprise Constellation is connecting, supporting, and growing social enterprise in rural Ontario. It’s a unique partnership among a diverse network of supporters and doers of rural social enterprise and is part of a broader movement to strengthen the social economy in Ontario.