8:30am - 4:00pm Eastern Time
Sustainability Network, 215 Spadina, Toronto, ON
Cost: $300 per team of 4-5
Collective Impact enables a group of organizations to address a major challenge by developing and working toward a common agenda that fundamentally changes population level outcomes in a community. When successful, communities solve big complex challenges (e.g. poverty, unemployment of disadvantaged populations) or make substantial societal shifts (e.g. more sustainable food systems) by creating a shared multi sector understanding of the problem, a common vision and an action plan with shared measurements and reinforcing activities.
The workshop is designed to help leadership teams from 4-5 different organizations:
- Begin to clarify the populations level outcomes that they wish to generate
- Explore the community system in which your organization operates and the change you want to see
- Lay the groundwork for Collective Impact by building toward the three pre-conditions and five conditions of Collective Impact
- Start to build a common agenda that is driven by data and urgency around the issue being tackled
- Build a community engagement strategy that ensures that influential leaders, and people with lived experience are part of community change process
- Develop a short term plan that builds engagement, community will and an urgency to move forward
The Innoweave Collective Impact Workshop 1 builds on the Innoweave Introduction to Collective Impact webinar, taking place on March 19th at 3:30pm Eastern Time.
To apply for this workshop:
- Complete the Collective Impact self-assessment; you will be asked to include your results code in your application.
- Click here and follow the instructions to create an application. Prior to creating an application, you will need to create an account and log in. Once you are logged in, start a new submission under "Innoweave Applications" and choose Collective Impact Workshop 1.
- Complete the application in full and please remember to click "Submit Application" when you are done. Only one application form per team is required.
- Applications are due May 2nd, 2014. Space is limited. Successful applicants will be notified by May 9th, 2014.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.