The Executive Director Exchange sessions create a safe space where you can discuss your challenges, frustrations and celebrations with other EDs who often have the same concerns as you. Participation in the Exchange will include brainstorming solutions and practical ways of dealing with common problems, sharing best practices and supporting one another to work through issues with which you are faced. Plus, you will take away some great resources, templates and tools to use in your workplace.
- Governance from the ED’s perspective
- Risk management
- Succession planning
- Human resource issues
- ED self-care
- 4 sessions: 3 hours each of networking, accessing resources, sharing ideas and learning
- Wednesdays, September 17, October 1, 15, 29
- 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Health in Common
- 200-141 Bannatyne Ave, Winnipeg
- $299 plus GST
- Space is limited to 10 participants
How to Register
- You can register and pay the registration fee through the online store.
- To register by mail and pay by cheque, download a PDF of the Workshop Flyer and Registration Form.
Spots confirmed upon receipt of payment. Cancellations after September 8, 2014 subject to a $25 service fee. Fees are non-refundable after that date.
Questions? 204.799.3782 or email@example.com