6 November, 2014 to 8 November, 2014
Co-operative Collaborations: Member Engagement and External Partnerships
Plenary topics will include:
- Member Engagement
- Recruitment & Evaluation in a Worker Co-op Movement
- Building the Worker Co-op Movement in Argentina, by José Orbaiceta, President of CICOPS-Mercosur, Argentina.
Conference workshop topics will include:
- What Should be Decided by Whom in a Worker Co-op?
- Strengthen your Co-op with Clear Worker Guidelines
- International Solidarity
- Participatory Management
- Expanding your Worker Co-op
- Pricing for Profit
- The Co-operative Advantage
- Branding including Social Media
- and more!
There will also be an opportunity to visit Just Us Coffee Roasters Co-op.
Canadian Worker Co-operative Federation
Wolfville Nova ScotiaCanada