Wed June 10th | 1:00pm - 3:30pm Eastern Time
Thurs June 11th | 1:00pm - 4:15pm Eastern Time
This workshop is designed to help leadership teams of 3-4 (including board members) start to develop a plan to scale their impact by get greater clarity on:
- The initial conditions from which the organization is starting;
- What, exactly, they want to scale;
- Their motivation behind the decision to scale impact;
- Different options for scaling;
- The opportunities, barriers, risks and limitations associated with their scaling strategy;
- Next steps in developing a scaling strategy.
The Innoweave Scaling Impact Workshop builds on the Innoweave Introduction to Scaling Impact webinar. You are encouraged to view this webinar online prior to submitting your application to the workshop.
Where: This distance workshop will be hosted via Cisco WebEx. A link to the meeting and workshop documents will be provided to successful applicants.
Application Deadline: May 11th.
Space is limited. Successful applicants will be notified within one week of the application deadline.
Participating organizations will also be eligible to apply for a small implementation grant in January 2015 to engage a coach to help them with development following the workshop. To learn more about Innoweave Implementation Grants, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact info at innoweave.ca.