3:00pm to 5:30pm
SEED Winnipeg Inc.
80 Salter Street
Financial Empowerment | 5 Pillars of Engagement
Join SEED on Thursday, September 17 for their Annual Report to the Community.
Refreshments and prizes!
Parking available in the vacant lot across from 80 Salter, or on surrounding residential side streets.
RSVP by September 14th!
SEED Strategic Plan for 2012-2015
- To increase the economic development, participation, and self-reliance of Aboriginal individuals and communities.
- To increase financial capacity and well-being through the provision of financial literacy and asset building opportunities.
- To provide opportunities for meaningful livelihoods through business ownership and enterprise creation.
- To demonstrate and promote CED principles as an effective and attainable approach to local development.
- To sustain the ongoing provision of excellent programs and services by strengthening our organizational capacity and adhering to CED practices.
- To facilitate policy and practice changes to remove structural and systemic barriers through collaboration.
- Be entrepreneurial in providing sector leadership that responds to emerging needs and opportunities in the community.