Courtyard by Marriott
Here’s a snapshot of what the Directors' Forum (DF) Executive is planning for you:
- A full day-and-a-half event, starting earlier and ending earlier
- For the first time ever, the DF and CUSOURCE will be partnering on a joint session during the Forum, open to all attendees and worth a ½ continuing education credit
- The 4th annual Board Chairs’ session, open to Chairs, Vice-Chairs and Committee Chairs of credit unions, caisses populaires and co-operatives
- A welcome Cocktail and Networking reception (Thursday evening)
- The 2nd annual Banquet and Fundraiser, hosted by the Co-operative Development Foundation of Canada (Friday evening)
- A variety of plenary sessions with more facilitated discussion and audience participation
- A convenient, downtown location with newly renovated, modern accommodations
For more information visit www.ontario.coop/directors
The Co-operative Development Foundation of Canada (CDF) is once again hosting a gala dinner in conjunction with the 31st Annual Directors’ Forum. This exciting event will take place on the Friday evening, October 2nd, at the Courtyard by Marriott in downtown Toronto.
The event will provide a fantastic opportunity to mix & mingle with the key decision makers of co-operators and credit unions across the province, as well as offer a chance to reconnect with old friends, and form new relationships. Guests will indulge in delicious food, enjoy captivating live entertainment and will be able to bid on exciting items from around the world in both a silent and live auction.
Tickets are $100 + HST per person, with proceeds supporting CDF’s domestic and international co-op and credit union development programs around the world. You do not have to attend the Directors’ Forum to participate in this event, but pre-registration is required - and based on the feedback of last year’s 100+ attendees, you will not be disappointed!
CDF is currently looking for sponsors of this event. Sponsorship opportunities allow you to show your support for CDF while gaining visibility within the co-operative and credit union movement. You can also make a donation to our silent or live auction. For further information, please contact Andrea Shillolo at andrea.shillolo at coopscanada.coop or at 888.266.7677 ext. 219.