Let's turn ideas into action in just one day.
In the nonprofit sector we've got great ideas, talented people, and make so much incredible impact...
Yet we are continually challenged by outdated websites, the inability to effectively share our stories of change, and generally just "getting by" in the area of technology.
It’s time for nonprofit organizations to Take Back Their Technology.
Join us as we challenge what's possible, dive into provocative conversations, and work hands-on with nonprofits in the room to develop real, actionable, solutions to their current tech challenges.
- Chitra Anand Head of Public Relations Microsoft Canada
- Ricardo McRae Executive Director and Curator Black In Canada
- Jason Shim Associate Director, Digital Strategy and Alumni Relations Pathways to Education
- Sameer Vasta Special Advisor, Organizational Change Government of Ontario
- Jane Zhang Executive Director Techsoup Canada
- Lisa Brody Hoffman Digital Strategist and Political Organizer Semaphore Campaigns