The Social Impact Summit is a prestigious two-day conference committed to educating and empowering the next generation of socially responsible leaders. Each year, the Summit attracts leading academics and practitioners to expose students to a wide variety of issues and topics that will empower them to venture out and make a social impact. Since its inception, the Summit has continually grown and now attracts over 275 delegates. The Summit is open to students from across the Queen’s University campus and other post-secondary institutions.
The Summit will be taking place this fall, October 16 & 17, 2015, on the Queen’s University campus.
The Summit offers a variety of learning and networking activities, including:
- Inspiring opening keynote address and networking reception
- Stimulating and interactive plenary and small group discussions with thought leaders and practitioners
- Skill building workshops to help delegates develop concrete skills in key areas
- Field to Fork Luncheon, featuring locally produced, seasonal foods
- "Pause" event speaker – to encourage people to take time to think 'outside the box' and reflect on issues impacting their communities