12pm to 1pm Eastern Time
The Developmental Evaluation webinar will provide an overview of module, including how DE helps community organizations increase the impact of their work by providing real-time data and feedback to help them develop and adapt an intervention as it unfolds.
Please apply by March 13th, 2016
It will also provide an overview of the Innoweave National Developmental Evaluation Workshop which will be hosted on June 7th and June 9th, 2016. Please visit Innoweave's Events Page to find out more.
The workshop on November 7th and 9th, 2016, which builds on the Introduction to Developmental Evaluation webinar, will help leadership teams of 3-4 (including board members) get greater clarity on:
- Further explore the purpose and major characteristics of developmental evaluation (DE)
- Assess the suitability of their intervention and the readiness of their organization to using DE
- Develop a preliminary DE scope of work for their initiative.
- Identify possible next steps for developing a budget and implementing DE.
- Develop a plan for success