The Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF), in collaboration with Tamarack, is hosting 20 workshops to discuss the opportunities and challenges of Collective Impact. Tamarack is one of Canada’s leading organizations that help people to collaborate, co-generate knowledge and achieve collective impact on complex community issues. Together, OTF and Tamarack will host day-long sessions in 16 cities across Ontario from March 23 to April 15, 2016.
The Ontario Trillium Foundation is hosting a free workshop in Barrie to discuss the promises and challenges of Collective Impact in collaboration with Tamarack, one of Canada’s most established thought leaders on this approach to solving entrenched social issues. The day-long session will happen on Wednesday March 23.
The objectives of the sessions are to:
- Introduce and create a shared understanding of what Collective Impact is and is not
- Highlight the shifts in thinking required to successfully implement Collective Impact
- Connect participants to one another and explore possible synergies
- Support participants to assess the opportunity for Collective Impact to advance their work
- Opportunity to assess the fit and readiness for your idea for the OTF Collective Impact grant stream
Who should attend?
The workshops are intended for the community groups that:
- Desire new ways to lead, engage and transform their community
- Want to learn about Collective Impact and how to manage or work within a collaborative team
- Are contemplating the start-up or renewal of a collaborative initiative
- Are a key supporter of community engagement and collaboration including NGOs, businesses, funders and national, provincial or local government
- Want to know more about the funding support that OTF provides for Collective Impact practitioners
How can you attend?
You can register by clicking register on this page. Seats are limited. Please RSVP!
For your information, the venue for this workshop is fully accessible.
We are also offering sessions in French available here.