1pm to 3pm
The Financial and Consumer Services Commission (FCNB) is pleased to present free workshops on the new rules related to CEDC in collaboration with the Department of Finance and Co-operative Enterprise Council. These informative sessions will benefit lawyers, business owners, co-ops, accountants, entrepreneurs, social enterprise and economic development professionals.
Fullsail is the name of the FCNB's overarching capital markets development initiative. Through Fullsail, FCNB attempts to stimulate and support the development of New Brunswick capital markets by:
- continuing research and consultation on capital markets issues
- serving New Brunswick's issuers and markets
- enhancing the state of entrepreneurship through education and encouraging capital markets infrastructure development
- providing credible, knowledgeable advice to policy makers and program developers
- advancing the interests of issuers and markets with our stakeholders
- engaging with key stakeholders to further areas of mutual interest and opportunity
If you would like to request an educational presentation for your group, click here to learn more.