Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
405 Spray Avenue
Inclusion Works is a multi-faceted management learning opportunity that will help you take the next steps in your Indigenous Workplace Inclusion journey.
Leverage the power of peer learning, networking with like minded 'changemakers', and cultural social gatherings that will inspire you to climb higher on the Inclusion Continuum. The Continuum is a seven-stage organizational roadmap of the competencies needed to achieve increased engagements and relationships with Indigenous people, businesses and communities.
A changemaker is . . .
- someone who sees where change needs to happen, engages in a review of their current circumstances, and goes into action to bring about a difference to raise the bar on Indigenous inclusion.
- a collaborator who values building new alliances & strengthening networks to access innovative ideas to adapt to their workplace systems.
- someone with personal drive & commitment who develops & supports strategies for their organization to enhance Indigenous inclusion at all levels of the company.
- Choice of 11 learning sessions featuring the most recent strategies & approaches to support inclusion through HR, procurement, community partnerships & much more
- Kick-start new partnerships between business and Indigenous community organizations at the 'Indigenous Works Connexions Forum'
- Attend the popular documentary screening & discussion
- Hear from top-flight keynote speakers to raise your Indigenous inclusion awareness to a whole new level
- Celebrate as organizations are recognized at the Indigenous Inclusion Awards Luncheon
- Recruitment Fair
- Tradeshow with artisans and exhibitor
- Networking opportunities and social activities
Come to Banff from November 22 to 24, 2016 and tap into the resources and management learning that will help you to further enhance your own inner 'changemaker' of Indigenous Workplace Inclusion!