12:00pm to 2:00pm Eastern Time
The workshop is designed to help leadership teams of 3-4 (including board members) start to explore a concrete opportunity or idea for creating a social enterprise by:
- Assessing the market for their potential product or service
- Identifying potential customers
- Developing potential pricing structures
- Identifying next steps to become launch-ready
The Innoweave Social Enterprise workshop builds on the Innoweave Introduction to Social Enterprise webinar. Teams may also view this pre-recorded webinar if they were unable to participate on October 3rd, 2016.
- When: Tuesday, November 22nd and Tuesday, December 6th, 2016, 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm ET (9:00 am - 11:00 pm PT). Participants are required to commit to both days (the workshop content will be spread over these two sessions).
- Where: This distance workshop will be hosted via Cisco WebEx. A link to the meeting and workshop documents will be provided to successful applicants.
- Deadline: Applications are due by October 25th, 2016. Space is limited. Successful applicants will be notified by November 1st, 2016.
- Cost: Free
Teams approved to participate in the workshop will be asked to meet and complete a brief pre-workshop activity to help prepare for the workshop.
Participating organizations will also be eligible to apply for implementation funding in January 2017 to engage a coach to help them with development following the workshop. Learn more about Innoweave Implementation Funding
If you have any questions, please contact us at info at innoweave.ca.