ASPECT expects to welcome 250-275 executive directors, program managers, and frontline workers this year. Because of the recent developments in the labour market and employment services funding, you can expect to see decision-makers of every kind.
ASPECT looks forward to providing different streams of workshops to provide learning opportunities for: Managers, Boards Members, Frontline Workers.
The ASPECT Conference will contribute to a strengthened and more knowledgeable community-based training sector by:
- Bringing front-line workers, programs managers and executive directors of community-based employment training agencies from throughout BC together to share knowledge, ideas, best practices and innovations;
- Facilitate business relationship and partnership building as means to maintaining sustainable operations;
- Help to increase awareness about resources that will assist in providing improved service to clients.
Expected goals and outcomes:
- Provide delegates with professional and operational development opportunities to build upon;
- Provide delegates with learning opportunities that increase their entrepreneurial skills, create financial diversity and help maintain long-term sustainability.
- Create opportunities for delegates to network and share best practices with fellow service providers;
- Enhance career development skills and the overall success of jobseekers.