Join us for this SEIM-COP kick-off!
senco is an initiative of Georgian College's Centre for Changemaking and Social Innovation and has created this Social Enterprise Impact Measurement Community of Practice (SEIM-COP) to provide you with:
- an opportunity to learn what impact measurement is all about
- to meet others in the region also looking to gain understanding of impact measurement
- to find out about new tools used for impact measurement
- to share stories of positive impact happening in your community
- to meet senco's team
- and to find out what other resources are available for you to grow your enterprise
This session is open to the public and we hope to have attendees from various communities, non-profits, for-profits, community and business leaders, as well as students, faculty and individual social entrepreneurs all looking to capture the positive impact they are creating.
Attend in person or stream in online by webinar. This SEIM-COP session will be offered quarterly across multiple Georgian College locations in Central Ontario and is available to participate in-person or online.
Learn more about senco at http://senco.io/