Looking to drive more sales to your social enterprise?
Thinking about expanding into new markets?
Eager to deepen your impact in an existing community?
Scaling Social Enterprise is a program of Pillar Nonprofit Network focused on scaling the impact and revenue of established social enterprises. Join us for two months of small group workshops with experts, 1-1 business mentorship and access to a wide range of learning tools.
This program is capped at 15 organizations, and we guarantee you individualized support to create YOUR roadmap for scale.
What is included?
- Kick-off & closing event to get to know your fellow social enterprises & mentors
- 4 half-day workshops focused on growing your social enterprise
- 1-1 support from a business mentor in our community
- 4 additional half-day work periods with Pillar staff & your mentor
What will you walk away with?
- Framework: Tools & exercises to analyze current situation and plan for growth
- Skills: Ability to analyze future opportunities and act on them
- Leadership: Strategies to bring staff and board “on board” with growth vision
- Community: Ongoing access to an online & in-person community of peers
“That all sounds amazing! How do I sign up?”
We want to ensure we have a strong cohort of dedicated social enterprises that will gain the most value from this process, and can contribute to each other’s learning. To see if you would be a good fit for the program, APPLY HERE and someone from our team will contact you to discuss the details.
Who are we looking for?
Scaling Social Enterprises is open to nonprofits, for-profits & cooperatives. This program is designed to support social enterprises that can demonstrate:
- A product or service with a proven business model
- Revenue generation over at least 1-2 years
- Willingness to explore opportunities for growth
Not sure if this program is the right fit for you? Reach out to secoach at pillarnonprofit.ca to find out more, and learn about our range of social enterprise support programs.
The deadline to apply is November 23rd, 2018.
Bursaries are available to assist organizations in covering the cost of this program.
Kick-off (January 16th)
Get to know your cohort & mentors
Identifying Opportunities for Growth (January 24th)
Inventory of current business strategies
Identifying opportunities through market research
Evaluating Growth Opportunities (February 7th
Implementing your Plan (February 21st)
Sales & marketing strategies
Financing your growth
Human-centred Approach (March 7th)
Leadership during growth
Hiring & developing your team
Graduation (March 19th)
Opportunity to share your growth roadmap