In response to our sector’s need for an education & networkingretreat, and building on the success of the Co-opalooza festival, we’re excited to announce that we are evolving the event into a 2-day conference in 2019!
Tailored for your co-op & credit union’s champions, brand ambassadors and community builders, the two days will focus on: igniting passion and exploring creative techniques for staff & member engagement sharing innovative strategies in marketing & communications for your co-op/credit union.
Taking place at our 98-acre site, the event will feature interactive workshops, inspiring, high-profile speakers, valuable networking opportunities, and will take advantage of the beautiful Carolinian forest with nature hikes, bonfires and a live music social.
Spaces are limited for overnight shared cabin accommodations, so be sure to book early!
Wednesday, June 5th
For those travelling a distance we invite you to join us for a relaxed night-which will include dinner, an optional hike, social activity, campfire and accommodation.
Thursday, June 6th
- KEYNOTE SESSION: Keys to a Co-op's Culture: with Libro CU's CEO Stephen Bolton & Gay Lea Foods' CEO Michael Barrett
- "Lightening" Talks from Sector Experts: Rapid Resource & Best Practice Sharing
- "Business Improv" Skill Building Communication Session
Friday, June 7th
- GUEST SPEAKER: Nickolaas van der Velde of Impact Consulting
- "Communicating Your Brand" with Kerr Smith of Gay Lea Foods Co-op