In the lead-up to the GSEF2021 Mexico City forum (dates to be confirmed), GSEF will organize a series of webinars throughout 2020 in collaboration with GSEF2021’s Local Organizing Committee. The first round of this GSEF Webinar Series on Challenges and Strategies of SSE in Times of COVID-19 Crisis will invite GSEF members and key partners to share their experiences and initiatives towards supporting the SSE sector and alleviating the socio-economic impact of the crisis on communities through SSE.
Three webinars around this theme will take place respectively in French, Spanish, and English.
9 June 2020, Tuesday
Title: Challenges and Strategies of SSE in Times of COVID-19 Crisis
Time: 08:00 am (GMT)
- Mr. Xuan Xia, Founder, Star of Social Innovation, China
- Ms. Lynn Collins, Strategic Relations and Engagement Advisor, Liverpool City Region Combined Authority (LCRCA), United Kingdom
- Ms. Nonhle Memela, Programme Manager, eThekwini Municipality, South Africa
- Mr. Juyeon Cho, Director, Seoul Social Economy Centre, South Korea
- Mr. Anthony Wong, Business Director, The Hong Kong Council of Social Service, Hong Kong
- Moderator: Ms. Laurence Kwark, Secretary General, GSEF