Monday, June 22, 2020
1:00 PM - 2:30PM
Communities hold the answers to an inclusive, just, and sustainable economic recovery from COVID-19 while strengthening climate change resilience.
Learn how Manitoba First Nations, social enterprises and cooperatives create decent jobs and what’s needed from the provincial government to grow the social economy.
- Anne-Lydie Bolay, The Cutting Edge, Canadian Muslim Women’s Institute
- Jessica Floresco, Mother Earth Recycling
- Jody Linklater (Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation (NCN))
- Vera Gossaert (Manitoba Cooperative Association)
- Co-hosted by Michael Barkman (CCEDNet) and Jesse Hajer (University of Manitoba)
Co-Sponsored by CCEDNet Manitoba, CCPA-MB and the Climate Action Team