Buy Social Canada is excited to be offering a series of workshops this year as part of the SUPER Project.
The Procurement for Social Value Suppliers four-part workshop begins on May 6, 2021 and Buy Social Canada is accepting applications now.
This workshop is for you if:
- You are a social value supplier. You could be a social enterprise, a diverse-owned business or you could incorporate social value creation in your business activities.
- You sell goods or services which can be bought by businesses, governments or institutions. These purchasers are thinking about your social value creation when they consider what to buy.
- You are ready to learn about procurement and grow into opportunities that can mean big contracts, and therefore big social value creation!
The workshop structure:
- 2 hour sessions via zoom, once per week for 4 weeks
- 1-2 hours of homework each week
- Small group cohorts for optimized learning experience
- Customized coaching for success on your social procurement learning journey
- Finish the course with a bid library and the skills to find and win contracts
$60 per participant. The workshops are funded in part by the Government of Canada’s Social Development Partnerships Program.