Learn with an unprecedented team of thought leaders from communities across North America that have innovative responses to COVID recovery and community building and have implemented effective social responses. Learn about the unprecedented spontaneous uprising of everyday people taking action to support their neighbours.
Most importantly talk about what comes next.
A Build Back Better Conversation:
- What can we learn from forced social disconnection?
- What will the great reconnect look like and how do we help?
- Can we rebuild people’s trust in public spaces and community gatherings?
- Why building stronger neighbourhoods are so effective?
- Community health and the role that social connection plays in well-being.
- How do we strengthen civil society and collective action in our cities?
- Put community at the centre of our municipal recovery plans.
- Building back using an Asset-Based Community Development framework?
Join top keynotes
- Zita Cobb – Business Hall of Fame, Storyteller, Community builder
- John McKnight – Co-Founder, Asset Based Community Development
- Kim Samuel - Founder, the Samuel Centre for Social Connectedness
- De'Amon Harges - Roving Listener & Creator, the Learning Tree
- Peter Block – Author – Community and Abundant Community
- Melanie Goodchild – Founder, Turtle Island Institute
- Paul Born – Bestselling Author of Deepening Community
- Cormac Russell – Author - Teacher – Consultant ABCD
- Jim Diers – Author – Trainer – Activist – City Leader
- Heather Keam - Tamarack's Deepening Community Lead