IP Eligibility Criteria - To be eligible for the international Youth Internship Program, an intern must:
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident legally entitled to work in Canada
- Be a post-secondary graduate
- Be out of school
- Be between the ages of 19-30
- Be unemployed or underemployed
- Have not participated in an internship with the Career Focus stream of the Government of Canada's Youth Employment Strategy (YES)
Follow the links to see the full job posting
- Research and Systems Development Officer(Cambodia)
- Community Support Officer- focus on Gender and Youth (Peru)
- Community Support Officer- focus on Environment and Tourism(Peru)
- Communications Officer(Ghana)
- Gender Program Officer (Ghana)
- Gender Program Officer (Northern Ghana)
- HIV/AIDS and Gender Program Officer(Malawi)
- Credit Union Development Officer (Malawi)
- Value-Addition Officer (Uganda)
- Peace and Conflict Impact Assessment Officer (Uganda)
- Micro Enterprise Development Officer (Rwanda)
- HIV/AIDS and Gender Program Officer (Rwanda)
Deadline - Please submit an application form and two reference forms, a cover letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 17, 2011.
Candidates should indicate in the subject line of their e-mail the specific position(s) to which they are applying.
[ Read more ]
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only candidate's selected for an interview will be contacted.