Interim Administrative Assistant
Reference Number: 20120824
Location: Quebec City
Terms of Employment: Temporary (37.5 hours per week)
Salary Scale: $36,008-$42,363 (according to experience)
CEDEC is hiring an Interim Administrative Assistant to work in its Quebec City office.
The ideal candidate:
- Requires a high school diploma with additional post-secondary training being a strong asset
- Has experience in bookkeeping, budgeting and reporting
- Experience in event, meeting and activity coordination
- Strong computer literacy with experience using Microsoft Office and Simply Accounting
- Experience in managing Web content
- Strong Communications skills
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Is self-reliant and has the ability to work in a flexible structure
- Is able to travel occasionally
- Is bilingual
English written and oral abilities 5/5
French oral and written abilities 3/5 minimum
In addition, CEDEC seeks a person of integrity with the ability to inspire and engage others in Community Economic Development and Employability activities that will generate positive results.
In communities across Quebec, CEDEC shares its experience in planning and developing partnerships with the aim to strengthen local economies and employability of the English-speaking and broader community.
For more information about CEDEC, visit www.cedec.ca
Successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.
CEDEC is funded by the Enabling Fund for Official Language Minority Communities and by the Government of Canada.