DINSMORE AND DISTRICT ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE
Wage/Salary: $20.00 per hour
20 hours per week (part time work)
The Dinsmore & District Economic Development
Initiative is a new community development initiative in the Village of Dinsmore. Applications are invited to fill a new Part Time Position of Community Development Officer.
The successful applicant will be:
- A confident, Innovative, creative, motivated, self-starter with a proven ability to organize, prioritize and complete tasks and projects promptly and efficiently
- A good communicator - good oral & written communications and public relations skills.
- Business oriented with the ability to establish effective working relationships with Businesses, Town Council, Community Groups and the general public.
Responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating community and economic development planning and initiatives.
- Identifying economic opportunities.
- Research and secure funding for economic development activities and programs.
- Assist local organizations, businesses and individuals in establishing plans and projects.
- Promoting Dinsmore as a great place to live, work and invest.
This job will remain open until this position is filled.