Quint is a not-for-profit Organization who provides affordable housing within the west-side core neighbourhoods.
Installation of drywall,flooring, doors and hardware, plumbing fixtures and other renovation/maintenance duites. Assist with demolition and removal of debris. Maintain the work site in a safe environment. Follow safety regulations. Perform daily tasks as identified. Assist the supervisor to ensure all work is satisfactorily completed. Must have valid drivers license.
The successful applicant will be hardworking, reliable, and enthusiastic and have a positive attitude. This position has the potential for future growth within the organization. Click here for the full job description and application details.
Skills and Abilities
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check (abstract)
- Type of Establishment/Work Setting Experience
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Valid driver's licence
- Job task planning and organizing
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Build walls and install partitions
- Build decks and fences
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
- Install drywall
- Install insulation
- Install floor tiles or rolled flooring
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join mouldings, wood materials, drywall and plastics materials
- Operate power tools
Major Work Area
Area Of Specialization
- General carpentry