The role of the Administrative Assistant is to provide professional office support to the program staff and management of Quint Development Corporation.
- Primary contact for all inquiries in person, by phone and/or email. Respond/forward calls as appropriate and make referrals where applicable;
- Collect, record and deposit housing payments;
- Maintain office equipment and business machines;
- General office support including (but not limited to) mail duties, photocopying, filing, room bookings;
- Maintaining Files and Updating file system (both paper and network)
- Assist various aspects of property management i.e.: rental applications, lease agreements, rental schedules, memos to tenants;
- Assist with maintaining Quint’s website.
- Assist with the organization of the Annual General Meeting and other community gatherings;
- Assist with the organization of staff retreats and gatherings;
- Advise community organizations, applicants and other interested groups about housing and employment programs;
- Assist with administration of Station 20 West ie: database, room bookings
- Other duties as they arise.
- Understanding of the issues faced by lower-income families, individuals and neighbourhoods;
- Experience working at the community level with community-based organizations;
- Understanding of community economic and/or co-operative development
- Minimum Grade 12 with administrative experience and/or administrative diploma preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills with and a helpful and friendly disposition
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills; with working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Excellent ability to adapt to changing priorities & with adjusting work plans accordingly;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to work flexible hours (may include occasional evenings);
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle would be considered an asset.
- Ability to provide a criminal record check
Submit an Application:
Quint Development Corporation strives to employ a workforce that is representative of the neighbourhoods in which it operates.
The closing date for this position is Wednesday November 6, 2013 at 4:00 p.m.
Please submit resumes with cover letter to:
Attention: Laverne Szejvolt
Quint Development Corporation
205-1120 20th Street West,
Saskatoon, SK S7M 0Y8
Or fax to: (306) 683-1957
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We will only contact those applicants selected for an interview.