We are launching a new project and we want you to be part of our success. If you are a dynamic and organized leader with a proven track record of project coordination, experience in business development and working with people with disabilities then we want you to join our team! Together we will support rural business and grow communities one idea at a time.
You will be responsible to:
- Support Community Futures organizations in delivering services to entrepreneurs with disabilities or health conditions in rural Saskatchewan
- Plan and organize meetings and events
- Liaise with and support staff in 13 offices
- Network with service providers, stakeholders and community leaders
- Meet monthly statistical and reporting requirements and file management responsibilities
- Actively assist with marketing activities including social media, blog posts and website updates
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent communications skills. You can communicate effectively via phone, email and video conference. You are comfortable presenting at events and conferences.
- Education, training and/or experience in one or more specialties: business development, project coordination, working with people with disabilities or health conditions.
- A valid driver’s license and be willing to travel to rural and northern Saskatchewan.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required. Social media and website editing savvy considered an asset.
Community Futures Saskatchewan is a non-profit organization that supports economic and business development in rural Saskatchewan. We offer competitive wages and benefits. Salary range ($47,500 to $60,000)
Application deadline: Tuesday, November 10th 12 noon
Please email your resume to: edpinfo @ mts.net
Thank you in advance for submitting your resume. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Successful candidate will require a criminal record and vulnerable sector check