BUILD is a non-profit social enterprise and on-the-job training program.
We require the services of an experienced Painting Supervisor who will be responsible for training and supervising individuals who face multiple barriers to employment. Six month term with possible extention.
Qualifications and Skills for the Position:
- Minimum of two years experience interior painting required;
- A valid driver’s license is mandatory;
- Experience in estimating time and material required;
- Experience and knowledge of taping and plastering;
- Knowledge and awareness of the impact of poverty on communities considered an asset;
- Knowledge of Aboriginal culture considered an asset;
- Excellent people skills;
- Good conflict resolution skills;
- Knowledge of WHMS and safety protocols on job sites;
- Experience teaching painting and patching skills considered an asset;
- willing to obtain criminal record check and child abuse registry check;
- Ability to work independently and enforce BUILDs policies and protocols;
Please mail or drop-off your resume outlining your qualifications and work experience, along with 3 references to: Sean Hogan – Production Manager, BUILD, 200-765 Main Street, Wpg., MB. R2W 3N5 or email reception at buildinc.ca Deadline for applications is 4pm February 28th, 2016. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
SOURCE: BUILD Inc