Peg City Car Co-op is looking for someone who is passionate about sustainable transportation and is keen to help make carsharing a practical, convenient and cost-effective solution for more Winnipeggers. If you are someone who likes a variety of responsibilities and working with a small, tight-knit team, this is for you.
About the Position
The Member Services Coordinator position pays $17 per hour for 40 hours per week and starts with 3 weeks paid vacation. The position includes sharing on-call duties for evenings and weekends, which is compensated at a flat rate of $120 semi-monthly (taxable). Being on call requires use of a personal smart phone and may occasionally require travel to vehicle locations for which a bus pass or tickets are provided. In recognition of the need to use a personal phone for work activities, the Member Services Coordinator is reimbursed an additional $40 per month.
- Coordinate member services, including new member applications, orientations and responding to member service requests or resolving issues
- Maintain member records and documents in adherence with privacy requirements
- Conduct outreach and implement marketing plan to increase membership
- Participate on marketing committee and attend monthly meetings
- Maintain website and member communications, including social media
- Maintain relationships with ‘Shop Local’ partners
- Help refine product and service delivery to increase member satisfaction
- Conduct annual member survey and report results
- Complete basic bookkeeping duties, such as bill payments and cheque preparation, and other office administrative duties
- Provide information about Peg City Car Co-op in a friendly, professional manner
- Provide support to the Operations Manager as needed to complete their duties
- Other tasks as required
- Hold a valid Manitoba Class F driver's licence and clean driving history
- Conversant in Excel, Word, MailChimp, WordPress, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
- Possess a strong self-starter personality
- Able to work independently and find solutions
- Desire to learn new things and able to adapt quickly
- Able to work a varied schedule including evenings and weekends
- Able to respond to time-sensitive vehicle issues
** Bonus points for experience with QuickBooks and bookkeeping
How to Apply
Email your cover letter and resume to info at pegcitycarcoop.ca and indicate "Member Services Coordinator Application" in the subject line. In the cover letter, please explain what you know about Peg City Car Co-op and carsharing, and why you feel you would be an excellent fit with the organization.
Please also note in your cover letter if you:
- are a graduate from a post-secondary institution within the last three years; and
- are between the ages of 15-30.
Deadline for Submission: November 14, 2016
SOURCE: Peg City Car Co-op