POSITION: Inside Sales Representative
WAGE: Subject to qualifications, with commission package
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 13‘“, 2018, 4:00 pm
POSITION TYPE: Full Time — Permanent
Since 2012, Mother Earth Recycling has made it their mission to redirect ele nctronics and mattresses from landfills, while creating meaningful training and employmentopportunities. We believe in a collective responsibility to respect and maintain the natural environment through waste reduction and environmental sustainability. We do this through creating partnerships and bringing real opportunities to better our community.
Mother Earth Recycling is seeking an innovative, creative and proactive individual capable of creating change and driving results as an Inside Sales Representative who will be responsible for developing partnerships with potential and existing customers and
maximizing sales opportunities. You will work as part of one of Winnipeg’s foremost social enterprises with a commitment to profitable operations combined with a strong corporate responsibility to economic, social and environmental bottom lines.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Significantly growing client base and customer sales by researching and identifying potential clients through cold calling, email and other prospecting techniques
- Manage existing customer accounts
- Respond to inbound calls
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Assist in the designing, developing and delivering ofstrategic marketing programs, activities and events
- Follow up with leads generated by various marketing programs and events
- Provide regular updates for management on sales progress
- 3 or more years of sales experience in a sales role
- High School Diploma
The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Positive attitude and desire to work with a great team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong motivation to succeed
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Reliability and strong work ethic
- Self-starter and ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Pleasant phone personality
- Ability to multi task with a strict attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database applications
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license, reliable insured vehicle and clean drivers abstract
- Criminal Record Check may be requested
Compensation with vary depending on experience and qualifications. Upon completion of your probationary period, you will be eligible to receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes extended health, dental, life and disability insurance.
Applicants are requested to apply by email to info at motherearthrecycling.ca by April 13‘“, 2018 at 4:00 pm. When applying, please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email. Cover letter should include sales accomplishments and salary expectations. Resume should include contact information for references. Thank you to all that apply, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Qualified Indigenous candidates are strong encouraged to apply and to self-declare.