Position Title: Office Coordinator
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Term: Permanent, Full-time
With one of North America’s premier outdoor music festivals as its signature event, the Winnipeg Folk Festival is a year-round, not-for-profit arts organization that presents the live music, arts events, and education and outreach programs designed to benefit the community. The 46th summer festival will be held July 11-14, 2019.
The Winnipeg Folk Festival is seeking a passionate and motivated team player to manage the day-to-day operations of the office and provide administrative and logistical support.
The Office Coordinator is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to the volunteers, staff and guests of the Winnipeg Folk Festival, as well as the following functions:
- Management of the year-round and festival ticket sales including all payments and supporting the intake of other payments as required.
- Liaising with our IT provider, supporting staff and troubleshooting technical issues as well as performing maintenance and upgrades on office equipment.
- Database management for all donors including tracking of monthly donations and sponsorship invoicing.
- Providing supervision of the Box Offices during the Festival event in conjunction with volunteer crews and seasonal staff.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Organized, detail-orientated, with demonstrated attention to accuracy
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure and with a wide variety of colleagues, customers, suppliers, vendors and volunteers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel is required, working knowledge of Macs, Filemaker and/or Microsoft Access and POS systems an asset
- Demonstrated project management including ability to prioritize multiple tasks, deadlines and changing priorities
- Positive attitude and ability to work independently
- Mature with a high sense of confidentiality
Salary is competitive with an excellent benefit plan and flexible team environment.
Please send resume and cover letter by September 9, 2018 to:
Shannon Slater, Manager of Finance & Administration
Winnipeg Folk Festival
Email: sslater at winnipegfolkfestival.ca