Immediate Start Date to March 31, 2019 (with possibility of extension)
Aboriginal Health and Wellness Centre of Winnipeg Inc is seeking a Senior Project Consultant to develop the internal systems, processes and procedures of a potential new program.
Successful candidates will bring to the project:
- Have a minimum of 5+ years in Community Development/Community Economic Development
- In depth knowledge of housing and homelessness in Winnipeg
- Proven understanding of Housing First models & Federal and Provincial funding structures related to housing
- Micro-lending knowledge with a focus on “character based” lending practices
- Demonstrated Project Management skills
- Familiarity and experience working in and with Indigenous communities
- Experience working with marginalized populations
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Proven communication skills
Their responsibilities will include:
- Define program operations and confirm staffing and budget requirements
- Develop operational systems
- Develop administrative systems
- Develop financial systems (including those for loan disbursements and repayments)
- Develop reporting systems
- Partnership development including process, criteria, administration, roles
- Assist with identification of potential sources of funding
- Assist with proposal writing and submissions
- Develop program budget
- Develop a marketing strategy
Aboriginal Health and Wellness Centre of Winnipeg Inc is an equal opportunity employer, candidates are encouraged to self-identify in their cover letters.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to humanresources at ahwc.ca
Attention: Selection Committee Rent Bank by 4:30 p.m. Monday, December 5, 2018.
While we appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.