Full Time, 1 Year Term (with possibility of extension)
SEED Winnipeg envisions a world where opportunities exist for all people and communities to realize their hopes. Our mission is to build strong communities and increase opportunities for people through financial empowerment programs and services.
As a Senior Administrative Coordinator, you will:
- Develop, plan and lead administrative processes
- Assist with general inquiries and program intake
- Coordinate training programs and projects
- Manage database
- Compile data reports and analysis
- Provide general reception services
- Assist with writing funding proposals and reports
- Manage filing systems
- Contribute to project development and successful program delivery
Successful candidates must:
- Have strong interpersonal skills, with a professional, friendly and calm reception manner
- Have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Be a quick learner who is highly motivated and detail-oriented
- Be able to develop and adapt administrative systems
- Demonstrate initiative and the ability to work independently
- Have strong conflict resolution skills and be a demonstrated team player
- Be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Be reliable and punctual
- Have supervisory and mentorship skills
- Have the ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office and other Windows applications
- Understand the ongoing impacts of colonization
- Type 60 w.p.m. and have a minimum of three years of senior administrative support experience
- Be able to work evenings and weekends
SEED Winnipeg has a comprehensive diversity statement and is an equal opportunity employer. We value candidates who have lived experience living on a low level of income. We encourage candidates to self-identify in their cover letters. Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Salary range begins at $40,000 per year.
Applicants should send a cover letter and resume to info at seedwinnipeg.ca (Attention: Selection Committee) by 4:30pm on Friday, February 28th, 2020. Applicants should provide detail on how they meet the criteria for this position in their cover letter and resume.
While SEED appreciates all applications, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about SEED, visit www.seedwinnipeg.ca.