BUILD is looking for a Renovation Crew Leader
BUILD is a non-profit contractor (or social enterprise) that trains and employs individuals with multiple employment barriers, preparing them for long-term, meaningful careers in the trades. The work BUILD has done in Winnipeg has been part of the transformation of hundreds of lives, reducing crime and poverty, while creating opportunity for the some of the most marginalized and vulnerable people in our city.
An ideal candidate for a Renovation Crew Leader is both proficient in their job-site skills (carpentry, painting, etc) and an effective mentor to their crew, while ensuring that timelines and quality expectations are being met.
- A minimum of three years of related work experience in the field of finish carpentry and renovations
- Comprehensive knowledge and skills as a trainer and mentor
- Demonstrated communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential
- Ability to multi-task and manage stress effectively
- Experience in interior renovation including, but not limited to: flooring, bathrooms, cabinetry, painting
- Excellent assessment and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Valid Class 5 driver's license is mandatory
- An active mobile phone is mandatory
- Willing to obtain a child abuse registry check
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our energetic and life-changing team, please forward your resume to:
jobs at buildinc.ca