Job Title: Digital Fundraising Coordinator
Terms: Full-time 1-year term (34 hours/ 4-day week)
Location: Based out of the Vancouver office with remote work schedule during pandemic
Reporting to: Associate Director, Community Giving
Salary: 45-50k based on experience
- Are you a talented digital fundraiser who loves working for Nature and the Environmental Issues of our times?
- Are you passionate about digital fundraising in order to engage, inspire and motivate our donors to take action?
- Do you want to work with a team of exceptionally talented and bright people to make a real difference in the world?
You and the Job
We are a group of talented, bright and passionate people working to make a difference by raising money for critical work for the environment.
We're looking for a creative, highly organized, motivated and collaborative Digital Fundraising Coordinator who will play an integral role in the success of the David Suzuki Foundation’s fundraising and donor stewardship efforts.
Who You Are
You are an experienced Digital Fundraiser who knows that a good fundraising team is the backbone of any successful non-profit.
Your exceptional digital marketing strategy and technical skills are what make you a star. You use data and testing to deliver savvy and successful digital campaigns.
You are adept at working with multiple fundraising and marketing platforms and you have strong knowledge of several email and social media marketing tools; knowing which will bring the best results for each campaign.
You learn systems quickly and bring excellent organizational and time-management skills to the role. You are a collaborative team player who doesn’t mind rolling up your sleeves to get the work done.
You’re energetic and enjoy dynamic work that is committed to an important mission, and is results driven. You really care about the environment.
You love your work and thrive in a fast-paced stimulating environment. You are an effective communicator and a clear and compelling writer.
The key responsibility of this role is coordinating, producing, sending and analyzing digital fundraising and stewardship campaigns. To do this, you’ll:
- Write strong marketing content for different digital channels (email, social, web, etc.)
- Manage, monitor, evaluate and optimize digital fundraising campaigns
- Create through digital tools such as email management solutions, CRMs and fundraising platforms
- Manage social media marketing tools, particularly Facebook
- Collaborate using Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience with Office 365/SharePoint/Microsoft Teams is required.
- Produce basic image updates/optimization for web and mobile using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Your experience with Marketo, Artez/Frontstream, Engaging Networks, Shopify, Salesforce and Raiser’s Edge is a strong asset
- Other duties as required
Skills, Experience and Knowledge Required
- Minimum one-year experience in a digital fundraising or digital marketing role, including email and social media production, or equivalent training/education
- Passion for digital media, a keen interest in fundraising and a desire to provide an exceptional donor-focused experience
- Expert at optimizing digital campaigns based on solid data analysis and testing
- Proven ability to work to multiple, strict deadlines
- Experience working in a busy remote team environment
- Strong attention to detail with proven capacity to check your own work
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent English language skills. French language skills an asset.
- Ability to communicate the values and programs of the David Suzuki Foundation in a way that lets donors understand how their support makes a difference
- Strong values aligned with DSF’s mission, demonstrated through work or community service
What You Get:
- To be part of a dynamic team
- A generous benefit package
- A four-day work week
- A progressive work culture
- A chance to make an impact on the health of the planet
Please submit your cover letter and your resume online and submit your application by going to https://davidsuzuki.org/careers/ The position will stay open until it is filled. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews.
We recognize the importance of a diversified workforce, and we encourage women, Indigenous People(s), First Nations, Inuk/ Inuit and Métis candidates, racialized persons, and persons with different abilities to apply.