Are you addressing issues of income inequality in your community? Are you working on a new mode of transportation? Is your technology going to change how we connect to local officials?
The Centre for Social Innovation is teaming up with 15 outstanding partners to support ten great ideas for a better Toronto.
Great cities are the product of engaged and active citizens. The types of people who insist on rolling up their sleeves to make their city a better place. We need your help to find the very best!
The Agents of Change: City Builders program was created to give these dreamers, doers and innovators a helping hand. We’re running a one month contest to find and support ten great ideas. The Agents of Change winners will be connected to the people, places and resources they need to unlock their potential and transform our city.
Deadline: November 30, 2014
Benefits of Being an Agent of Change
- Beginning in January 2015, you will receive one Hot Desk 100 package for one year, providing you with 100 hours of free monthly workspace + eight hours of meeting room space for up to two people in your organization to work on your city-building project.
- Opportunity to leverage our promotional channels to help you get the word out including our newsletter, intranet, email listserve, social media channels, magazine and websites.
- Get your foot in the door and attend an exclusive session with each of our partners to learn from their experiences and to discuss the opportunities, challenges and obstacles to city building.
- Participation in an exclusive bimonthly peer circle with your fellow Agents facilitated by CSI’s Director of Culture
- Free consultations with experts in law, design, accounting, fundraising, and financing.
- Expand your personal network by connecting to Toronto’s most dynamic social innovation community.