The Synergia Institute is excited to be launching its first face-to-face training program this September in Tuscany! For change makers everywhere this program offers an opportunity to explore real pathways to system change with leading experts in their fields.
Transition to Co-operative Commonwealth – Pathways to a New Political Economy, is an intensive 3-week program that links the global with the local through the diffusion of transformative ideas, models, and practices that advance game-changing solutions for progressive change in the following key areas:
- Co-operative Capital & Social Finance; Alternative Currencies
- Co-op & Commons-Based housing & Land Tenure; Community Land Trusts
- Renewable Energy; Community-owned energy systems
- Local & Sustainable food systems; Community Supported Agriculture
- User-controlled health & social care; Social & Community Service Co-ops
- Co-operative and Commons Governance
- Platform Co-operatives, Digital Commons & Peer-to-Peer productions systems
- Convergence and the New Political Economy; Principles, Propositions, and Practices
Download the Synergia brochure for complete details. If you like what you see, you and others in your organization or network should find an opportunity to take part.
For more information please visit: synergiainstitute.wordpress.com/synergia-summer-institute
Additional information can also be found on Synergia's facebook page. Those wishing information on registration for the course can send an email to synergiainstitute at gmail.com
If the Synergia Summer Institute inspires you and your colleagues, please spread the word to others who are committed to building a new political economy for the world we want. The need for system change is clear and urgent and Synergia is promoting solutions that can make it happen.
For additional information please visit: synergiainstitute.wordpress.com/synergia-summer-institute
Source: RIPESS Europe