The Just Watch ME! video contest, 2016-2017 edition, is now open!
The Just Watch ME! video contest was launched in 2011 with a mission of helping to tell the stories of entrepreneurs with disabilities in rural Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
The Just Watch ME! video contest has grown steadily since its inception, helping to promote dozens of entrepreneurs with disabilities and gaining thousands of impressions of media exposure for contestants.
- Would you like more exposure for your business?
- Are you a person who has a disability who lives in rural Manitoba?
- Do you have access to a smartphone or camera to create a short video?
- Are you a creative person that is ready to be an ambassador for your company?
Enter your business story for a chance to win up to $1,000 cash and over $5,000 worth of prizes.
Contest Time Line
- Video entries open: December 2, 2016
- Video entries close: January 25, 2017 (no more submissions accepted after 10:00 AM)
- Public voting begins: February 1, 2017 (10:00 AM)
- Winners Announced: February 17, 2017
For more information please visit justwatchmecontest.ca.
Further inquiries can be directed to Susan Bather (204) 943-2905 ext 4.