Red River College plans to launch Canada’s first Social Enterprise diploma. Join us to learn more from Indigenous leadership and Social Enterprise practitioners. Download the brochure here
This two-day workshop will explore:
- Economic Reconciliation
- Impact Investment
- Social Enterprise
- Social Procurement
- Community Economic Development
- Shaun Loney, author of the national bestseller An Army of Problem Solvers: Reconciliation and the Solutions Economy.
- Keynote: Chief Stephanie Blackbird O-Chi-Chak-Ko-Sipi First Nation
- Keynote: Chief Karen Batson, Pine Creek First Nation
- Rebecca Chartrand, RRC Indigenous Strategy
Who should attend?
Students, leaders of non-profits, First Nation leadership & economic development officers, civil servants, procurement officers, college and university instructors, refugee advocates.
For inquires, contact Morgan at mpaul50 at rrc.ca 204-632-3773