Proposals are now being accepted to host the 2017 National CED Conference! Any CCEDNet members and partners interested in hosting the 2017 conference are invited to submit a proposal.
Host selection criteria
- Capacity to organise a major bilingual national event
- Local mobilization potential
- Resources that can be leveraged for the event
Information required in the proposal
- Proposed conference title and theme(s)
- Reasons for interest
- Demonstrate your experience and capacity to organize a major bilingual event
- Positive impacts for the community and region
- Local partners/mobilization strategy
- Resources committed or anticipated, including in-kind organizing capacity by hosts and partners, as well as cash contributions by conference sponsors and funders
- Local initiatives/innovations to showcase
- Recommended venues able to accommodate up to 400 participants and 12 breakout sessions.
A supplementary document with background information on previous conferences and typical responsibilities of CCEDNet and host partners is available upon request by emailing mthompson at ccednet-rcdec.ca
Completed proposals must be sent by January 15, 2016 to mthompson at ccednet-rcdec.ca
The successful host for the 2017 event will be announced at ECONOUS2016 in Montréal, May 18-20, 2016.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Matthew at the email above.